Saturday, September 5, 2009

NEW TITS FOR MEN!

T.I.T.S. KEEPS TIME BOMB FLOODED WITH WOMENS APPAREL ... AND WHEN THEY DROP OFF SOME MENS SHIRTS! THEY ARE ALWAYS SLIGHTLY RISQUE AND ALWAYS PLEASING TO THE EYE! DON'T SLEEP ON T.I.T.S. OR THE TBC!




Two In The Shirt is a fresh new company with a focus on bringing tastefully provocative clothing to the forefront of fashion. The name 'Two In the Shirt' is derived from the acronym T.I.T.S., which is quite fitting considering the nature of the clothing itself.

T.I.T.S. merchandise consists of men's and women's apparel printed with original designs. Each design showcases classy prints of nude or nearly nude women.

"Like a training bra, support T.I.T.S."

TIME BOMB .. THE ONLY SPOT IN PITTSBURGH TO GET T.I.T.S.-NUDE OR NEARLY NUDE WOMEN... AND THERE IS NEVER ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

GET THESE SHIRTS AND MORE AT TBC ONLINE, SHOP AT TIME BOMB ONLINE!

No comments: