Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh Craps (it's my Birthday ) Tonight For Katie Luck !

OH CRAPS!! ( it*s my birthday )

March 12 2010
10pm-3am
21+ dress to impress
$5 at the door

*gifts are welcome there will be a safe place for me to put the presents ;) so don't be stingy!!!*

Come help me (Katie Maillis) bring in 27 with a bang- This party is going to be crazy!! I've hired people to come and set up a CRAPS, ROULETTE AND BLACKJACK table.

Pay $5 when you enter and you will receive a certain amount in fake money. Your free to gamble from 10-1 and then whoever has the most, ect. will win door prizes provided by me (Goodshit) at that time.

DON'T GET IT WRONG!! THIS IS A DANCE PARTY!!!!!!!!

We've got DJ Hank D and DJ J Malls on deck from 10pm-2am spinning the best Funk, Soul, Breaks, HipHop, Reggae and House music. Then at 2am-3am i've got DJ Ra (412DNB,FUZZ!) coming threw for all of your Drum and Bass needs.

No comments: