I still haven't had a chance to really indulge in this tape but I know Premise production has always been on point so I'm sure it's a local classic. There's also a lot of artist on the tape that I've been following for some time so I am excited to listen. The cover art is really appealing as well. It pulls you in even if you aren't sure what it's about. It's excellent at capturing attention; more artist need to learn how to do that. To read more about the mixtape check out what YAHOO had to say!
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Straight-N-Narrow Records: Open Eyed Dream [Premise]
I still haven't had a chance to really indulge in this tape but I know Premise production has always been on point so I'm sure it's a local classic. There's also a lot of artist on the tape that I've been following for some time so I am excited to listen. The cover art is really appealing as well. It pulls you in even if you aren't sure what it's about. It's excellent at capturing attention; more artist need to learn how to do that. To read more about the mixtape check out what YAHOO had to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment